Monday, May 9, 2011

A Wonderful Mothers Day

Mothers Day was great. On Saturday Chad took us out to dinner to Panda Express yum! He couldn't wait until Sunday so he and the girls gave me my present early....


I am sooo excited to have a trifle bowl!!! I see English Trifle in our future!! It is funny because I had no idea what he had got me and we had actually talked about how I wanted a trifle bowl a few days before he went shopping. Apparently I am clueless. They made me a cute card....

My favorite is the note. It says: "We love you. You're the best mother money can buy. Good thing we got you for such a great price. I used a "I'm good looking coupon." We all love you. Chad, Sophie, and Lydia" Definatley a "Chad" note. That's why I love him :)

Lydia only got up once to eat and we both slept in till 9 o'clock while Chad got up and played with Sophie! I can't even remember the last time I slept in that late and it felt great. Especially after two nights of very little sleep.

Chad made my favorite breakfast. Breakfast burritos. Yummy! And he took Lydia to Priesthood so I could enjoy Relief Society! I have a pretty amazing Husband.
And two wonderful little girls.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great day! You deserved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is good isn't it! I still am giggling about the note...too funny

    ReplyDelete