Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sarah's Baby Shower!!

Saturday was Sarah's baby shower!! She is having a little boy and I am so excited!


I had a lot of fun planning her shower. His nursery is all about baseball so I made invitations that looked like baseball tickets...


We had a concessions table...


with lots of yummy food like pretzel bites,  fruit pizza cookies, veggie cups, and caprice salad bites...


We also had a popcorn station with cake batter popcorn and butter popcorn. My mom and I made these toally cute popcorn boxes. They said "Lil Slugger Jackson" with the Cubs logo on them. Sadly I didnt get a close up picture but they are in this picture...


and our drink table....Jeanette made cute labels for all of the water bottles and fun mason jars to drink out of...


With the help of my wonderful Mother-in-Law I made a sign for Jackson, the concessions sign, and some fun onesies...


My cousin Amber made some adorable sugar cookie favors...


And Jeanette made some cute cracker jack favors too...




Thank you Mom, Mom Clayton, Jeanette, Amber, and Aunt Linda for all of your help!!  Cant wait to meet Little Jackson in a few weeks!!!




3 comments:

  1. I wish wish wish I could have gone! I haven't been able to go to many things lately! :( it looks like it was a TON of fun! Glad it turned out so great!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! It's kind of looks like Pinterest exploded into the best baby shower ever! lol. Wish I could have come too! Becky B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Fun!!! You did such a great job-everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete