Monday, July 16, 2012

Going to the Temple

With Chad's new job he gets to travel to Phoenix once a month. On Friday we all went with him! We dropped him off at work and then went and played. We had a little bit of time before the mall opened so we hung out at Michaels. I discovered that Lydia has a purse fetish...


I took the girls to play at the play area in the mall. They had a blast and it was nice because it was not crowded at all. I never like going to Park Place Mall here because there are always a million kids packed in there.



Then we headed and picked up Chad from work! My cousin Amber was awesome and watched the girls for us! She lives really close to the Temple so it made it nice! Sophie was beyond excited to spend time with her again! They had a lot of fun...




She took them to a cute splash park!




It was a fun day! We are really liking Daddy's new job!!


2 comments:

  1. What mall is that? i have not seen that cool play area! and I was just as excited as Sophie to hang with your girls they are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking Sophie looks an awful lot like Amber! What fun!

    ReplyDelete