Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photo Shoot

Back in February We headed to Phoenix with the girls. Amber was nice enough to watch the girls for us so we could go to the Temple. The girls had a blast and Sophie could not stop talking about Amber after that day.  Amber took a lot of really cute pictures of the girls and I thought I would share a couple of my favorites...


Lydia used to pose like this all the time. I loved it!


Classic Sophie pose for the camera.



I don't know why she thinks she always needs to tilt her head.


This one by far is my favorite!! It just shows their personalities perfectly!





And finally the classic Lydia grin. What a goofball.

It is amazing how much Lydia has changed in such a short time. Thank you Amber for the fun day and cute pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment