Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ressurection Rolls

My sister in law did these with her kids last year and I thought it was such a good way to teach kids about Easter. So we did it with the girls last night.
First you take the marshmallow (Jesus' body after he was crucified)......
and dip it in butter. (the oils they put on Christ's body)...

Then dip it in the spices they put on Him (cinnamon and sugar)....

Then they wrapped him in Linen (crescent roll)....

And placed Him in the tomb (oven)....
And after 3 days (or 12 minutes at 350*).....

The tomb is empty!!! He is risen!!!!

Lydia was excited!


Sophie was so funny when she saw it was empty she kept asking "Where did Jesus go?" "Jesus Rose!!" Here is a link to the video of her I don't know how to turn it sorry you may just have to tilt your head. Video

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin cute!!! I love it!!! I will have to do that again this year-so fun for the kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I think we may add this to out Easter traditions. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete