Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Home Show

Saturday Mom and Dad took us to the Home Show they have in Tucson every year. There is a whole bunch of booths for home improvement set up from patio design to kitchen gadgets. We even saw some puppies..
Sophie was like a magnet to water. I think she found every fountain display...
She even led the way for a bit. And enjoyed the free stuff....

Lydia was content just to be held...

We even lounged on some nice beds....

It was fun to see all the the different things. Chad and I really liked this fountain that ran off of collected rainwater. There was also some really nice syn lawn there too that looked like real grass. Sadly here in the desert real grass just isn't a good option. It was a fun night. Thanks Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Once again. . .jealous!!! LOL :) Looks like your girls are real shoppers!! I love the picture of the bed -so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not very observant...I missed the fact that you took pictures...hahaha! Thank you for concealing my face behind Lydia's darling one....I thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was a fun evening! Thanks for going with us

    ReplyDelete