Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Entertainment


My girls entertain me a lot. especially recently. They are just so funny.

Sophie sings pretty much all the time. Her favorite is princess songs. It used to be "Mommy sing to me Mommy! Will you sing me a princess song?" Now she is starting to want to sing them herself. She actually knows quite a few of the words. Her favorite is Tangled songs.....
video

Translation:
"I've got a dream! I've got a dream! I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam! and with every passing hour I'm so glad I left my tower! Like all you lovely folks I've got a dream!"

Lydia was being a bum the other day she just cried ALL day. So what did I do? I vacuumed. I know it sounds weird but she likes the vacuum...and it worked!! Somehow she was magically cured of her crazy crying bug. Needless to say I vacuumed a lot that day.

video

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Lydia should come to my house....I need to vacuum more....So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love the picture. Sophie is such a cute singer! And miss lyds if funny....who knew a baby would like a vacuum. -Sarah

    ReplyDelete