Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Pictures

While we were in Idaho Chad's cousin Angie took some awesome pictures for us! I love them! Here are a few of my favorites...






This is how they really felt that day...so done







I am amazed at the pictures Angie got. Lydia was a emotional wreck and was broken out in a red spotty rash all over her body and Sophie was not listening at all. I was so sad thinking we didn't get any good pictures! But they turned out great! Thanks Angie your the best!!!

4 comments:

  1. They are great!!! What a cute little family you have:)
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE your family ones!! They turned out so good!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great family pictures.
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures!!! Makes me want to go out and get some of my little family! Your girls are so super cute!

    ReplyDelete