Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Little Sunbeam Baker

Sophie is now officially a Sunbeam! It is so crazy to think she is in primary now. She is so excited to be a sunbeam and is always telling me "Mom I'm a sunbeam now!" She cant wait to go up on stage and sing. She has wanted to do that for awhile now. Hopefully Mothers Day will come quickly for her. On Sunday I asked her if I could take a picture of her for her first day as a sunbeam. She immediately said "OK!" and jumped on the couch...
She has fully enjoyed her baking set from Santa and has made a little bunt cake..


And a little pumpkin pie....



Next she wants to make sugar cookies with her cookie cutters and bake them on her little cookie sheet.

1 comment:

  1. She was so cute on Sunday! She told me ALL about going up front and singing and talking. It was cute. It was so fun to see her so excited to be in Sunbeams...and the girls were excited to tell her that she'd be in the same room they went to for sharing time!

    Love the baking set! The little pans and things are so cool!

    ReplyDelete