Monday, January 23, 2012

Cabin Fever

My car has been dead for a little while now and we are waiting for our tax return to fix it. In the meantime we are a one car family. Not a huge deal and actually it hasn't been too bad. If I need the car we just take Chad to work. The girls love it. But I only do this if I need the car which isn't too often. Sophie will look out the window and say "Dad has the car so we can't go ANYWHERE." We hadn't gone anywhere but the park across the street all week. Needless to say the girls were getting a little cabin fever.

So Friday and Saturday we took the car for sanity sake.

I took the girls to play at the park....


and to feed the ducks...


Saturday we went to the zoo....



It was fun and we defiantly needed it.

3 comments:

  1. Your a better girl then I am-a car is one of those things I just can't live without. . .If I knew I couldn't go anywhere. . .I think you would have to put me in a patted room-ahhhhahahh!!- Thankfully you were able to get out and play!! oh did you cut that purple outfit to make it a shirt??-What a great idea!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did cut it! I wanted Sophie to wear it longer so I cut it into a shirt. It is one of my favorites for Lydia to wear!

      Delete
  2. I don't mind being home, but I love getting out from time to time. It does the girls and I a world of good!

    ReplyDelete