Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Phoenix Children's Museum

On Saturday we headed to Phoenix with the girls. My wonderful cousin Amber watched the girls for us while we went to the Temple. They had a blast with her. Sophie is still telling me about her taking pictures of them, taking them to a yummy bakery for heart shaped cookies, and to play at the park. Sophie has informed me several times she is going to Amber's house.

after the Temple we took them to the Phoenix Children's museum. Seriously the coolest place ever!! It was kind of expensive but so worth it!! They had so much to do!

They had a fun machine that you put soft balls in and they fly through the tubes and shoot out at different places. This was definitely Lydia's favorite....

There was also a big one were you put in pieces of cloth and they shoot out the very top and float down so they can catch them...




video
There was a really cool fort room. They had several random things laying around to build your own fort....





There was a area for kids to ride bikes through a car wash....




They had an art room where you can do crafts and paint a rocket ship.....


And a noodle forest you can run through!!!


video

A mini grocery store to shop in....


Sophie had a ton of fun with the race track. The race cars were made out of old roller skates...

video


and they had a giant tree house to climb in. It was so big I really could not get a good picture of it.....



Chad did some impressive moves I hear getting out of it. I didn't see it unfortunately but I guess several parents were quite impressed. One of the exits looked like a big shelving that was completely caged in. You had to crawl to the other side and go down the hole to the next level and zig zag down like that. Now imagine that the kids have to crawl...now imagine and adult doing it. He was a little nervous he would get stuck. But he made it by going down the holes head first landing on his back and then rolling over and crawl again. All I have to say is thank goodness it wasnt me. I would not have been so graceful.

It was so fun and the girls had a blast. Needless to say they were quite exhausted by the end of the day.


3 comments:

  1. I love the pickle picute lol-what fun!! I love kids museums!! Are museum is also really far away so we have only gone once, but I think it is good enough we could go yearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I am glad they had fun with me! I had a blast! They are so stinkin cute! Please call me any time!

    ReplyDelete