Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Painting Nails

My girls make me tear up almost everyday they are just so sweet together. They get so excited to see each other when they wake up that they have to hug. When Sophie comes into the library after sunbeams Lydia gets all excited and runs to her with her arms open. And Sophie says "Aw sister!!"

Yesterday was another one of those moments. Sophie was playing with her Tinkerbell play makeup and said "Lydia would you like me to paint your toes?" And Lydia shook her head yes and plopped down in front of her and held up her foot.

I just love that they like to play together.

And I finally got video of Lydia talking so I thought I would share...


4 comments:

  1. They are just so darn cute together! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay what is the secret? I can't get mine to stop fighting! That is adorable Lyds is getting so big! I can't wait to see them in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they play nice together too!! It makes for great memories to read about!! i can't believe she is talking!! she is getting so big :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The were so cute tonight playing ball together! The secret...Lydia is VERY laid back about things, not too much ruffles her little feathers!

    ReplyDelete