Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cousin Fun

Last week we got to have Rawley and Conrad over to play while their parents went to work. Sophie was ecstatic! They had so much fun playing the Wii together, legos, running around at the park, and watching a movie with individual bowls of popcorn...



I think they had a lot of fun. Although at dinner when Chad asked Rowley if we are the cool Aunt and Uncle he shook his head no.....haha wow didnt think I was going to get old and boring so quickly. Anyway Sophie and Lydia had a blast spending time with her cousins!

I also updated my decorations on my wreath for St Patricks Day!

May everyone have good luck this month !

1 comment:

  1. Your door is always so cute!! I still have my "Harvest" one up. . .I keep thinking if I put it off long enough. . .it will be back in season. . .that white wreath was the best idea!!

    ReplyDelete