Thursday, June 23, 2011

This Week

So I have totally fallen off the band wagon and haven't posted anything. It has been crazy with both my jobs and getting ahead in school so we can go on vacation tomorrow! We are really excited!
This week I got an email from pull ups where you can have a Disney Character call your kid for doing a great job going in the potty. I thought Sophie would love this so I scheduled Cinderella to call her.(it is just a recorded message but she liked it).

video
She talked about it the rest of the day. How Cinderella said she was such a big girl.



 Do you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you? Lately I have.....







Instead of napping she does this and crys forever because she can see me. It doesn't work well when I am on the phone. So when we get back from Idaho it is officially time to move my office out of Lydia's room. 

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of a princess calling kids for doing well with potty training! Brilliant! Did it help?

    I hope you have a good vacation! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete