Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TCA

Friday night Tucson Cheer Academy had a 10 year anniversary party. It is crazy to think that Chad has not been coaching for over a year now. It was such a big part of our life. Chad was at the gym 2 to 3 times a week. When Sophie was born he was coaching 3 teams so he was there almost every night. During competition season we were going to phoenix every couple weeks. In a way it is nice that we don't have to do all of that and it is really nice to have Chad actually come home after work. But it was still a lot of fun.



When Chad stepped onto the floor he had his hands on his hips and I could see it in his face that he missed it. And I didn't realize until we went to the party that I missed it too. Especially seeing all of the coaches. It was fun to visit with them again and to see that the gym was doing better.

2 comments:

  1. And maybe someday it will be in your life again...I hope so, I know he loves it. But I am proud of him for choosing the right thing now. Besides look at her "Sophie's got talent" Either way cheer is probably in your future! She loves herself a great game of football!
    AND proud of your for supporting his crazy ideas! Love you Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Memories!!! It still won't let me make a comment under my goggle account. . .weird!

    ReplyDelete