Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Easton 7 Months and Silly Girls

Easton turned 7 months old on Monday. Seriously where has the time gone?


He is now crawling everywhere and emptying everything he can find. He loves being with his sisters and gets a little frustrated when they run room to room and he can't keep up.

He loves food in general. Anything you give him he will happily inhale including things you don't give him. Like the granola bar Lydia decided to leave on the floor for him. He was really mad when I took it away.


He especially loves baths. All I have to do is turn on the bath water and he comes crawling as fast as he can from wherever he is. He is a big Mommy's boy too. Chad and I went to Phoenix for the day and towards the end Easton was done and just wanted his Mom. I was smothered in Easton kisses when I got home. We slept on the couch for a few nights because he thought I was going to leave him again.

Happy 7 months Easton!

The girls are very particular about their hair. They never want me to do anything with it and it drives me nuts. So I made a rule. Their hair has to be done at least on Sunday. Chad did Sophie's hair and I did Lydia's this last Sunday. Lydia really wanted a Cinderella bun but is never happy with it when I do it because she doesn't have enough hair. She always says it isn't big enough. So after she cried about her bun I put two little buns and told her not to take it out. Which she tried to and got into trouble. Then Sophie comments..."She looks like Shrek." Which of course did not give Lydia confidence in her hair style.



This picture doesn't do it justice but perfectly shows how Lydia felt about her hair.

Before we left for church Lydia was drawing and showed her finished picture to Chad...


We were so impressed because she said it was a Sea Witch and that is exactly what it looks like!

Bedtime at our house usually consists of us telling the girls to go to bed several times. Chad and I are perfectly fine with them not going to sleep right away and talking and reading books on their beds for awhile. But when they try to escape the room several times we draw the line. They have apparently created a new game where they try to escape their room without us noticing and they think it is funny.



On Monday night we had put them to bed and they kept coming out of the room to "sneak passed Daddy" and Chad told them to get back to bed over and over. Finally Sophie tells Lydia: "Oh Lydia it's no use. We're never getting out of here."




1 comment:

  1. Shrek!! I died laughing. Love those girls! Easton is sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete