Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Playing Visiting Teaching

The other day the girls were playing visiting teaching. I thought it was pretty cute. They each had their own "house" in different bedrooms. Lydia carried her baby in her car seat, grabbed an Ensign, and knocked on Sophie's door. when Sophie opened it she asked "Would you like to learn about Jesus?" And then walked in and proceeded to give her a lesson...


Then she went back home and Sophie came to her house. Right in the middle of her lesson Lydia exclaimed "Oh no I must go! I am so sorry thank you for coming!" and then ran off.  Sophie proceeded to chase her yelling "Hey I am not done with my lesson!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens that is the cutest thing I have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! So when did she here Oh no I must go? LOL

    ReplyDelete