Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Surprise!

Chad is officially finished with his Bachelor's Degree! We are so proud of him! He has worked so hard to get it done while working, building a car, and taking care of our crazy family. I wanted to do something special for all of his hard work so I planned a surprise party for him.



 
The best weekend to do it happened to be the same weekend of my Mom's birthday. So I told him that we were going to my parents for a party for her. He had no clue it was really for him!!
 
 
We were late (on purpose) and when he opened the door everyone yelled surprise and started to sing "For he's a jolly good fellow". He thought they were making fun of us for being late and it took him awhile to realize that it really was for him. He was completely surprised which is rare because I can never surprise him.
 

We played some fun minute to win it games boys vs. girls.
 








The boys won and it was a lot of fun! Congratulations Chad we love you!
 

1 comment: