Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow in Tucson!

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day. My children got to experience what snow is for the first time. When it started snowing they were completely confused on what was going on. Sophie asked if it was rain. My poor deprived Arizona children...



At first they didn't like it at all. I practically had to push Lydia out the door. And Sophie said she didn't like it because it made her cold and wet. But then they just couldn't stay away from it...



And after I taught them how to make snowballs they were hooked.

It snowed most of the afternoon and then melted. Only to snow like crazy again at dinner time. The girls were dying to go outside during dinner. We were feeding the Elders and finally I just threw on their coats and told them to go play.


Hard to believe it was 70 degrees the day before...


No comments:

Post a Comment