Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Yesterday we had a good valentines day. We got to watch Jackson for the day and Aunt Sarah brought the girls some fun valentine balloons in the their favorite colors of course...


The girls made some valentine cards for Daddy.


And Sophie spent a lot of time writing her message in the card.


"Happy Valentines Day Sophie" Her E's always crack me up. It doesn't matter how many capital E's I show her and have her count how many lines they have she is insistent she has to draw as many lines as possible.

We also made some pink valentines cupcakes for Dad.


I handed Lydia a handful of heart shaped marshmallows to put on all the cupcakes and she proceeded to put as many as she could on her own cupcake.


Chad came home and brought us each a rose. Even one for Baby Roc...


And he gave me my valentine. A bag of hole punched paper that I had to decode.


This is as far as I have gotten and that is thanks to Chad helping me sort through and organize the numbers. There are 283 of them! All the girls at work gave him a hard time saying I would hate it because they would. But I love it!!! It is fun to slowly see the message and he spent so much time and effort on it! I'll take that over a box of chocolates any day. Pretty much the best husband ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment