Thursday, October 4, 2012

Funny Things Sophie Says


Sophie is really excited that I am pregnant and always tells me that she will have a baby in her tummy someday too. And I always tell her "yes but only after what?"
"I get older and I find my Prince!"
"Yes....and?"
"We get married in the temple!"
"Exactly."
"Mom? Do you think you can give me a ride to the temple when I get married? ....cause I cant drive"



Today while I was working she came into the office and asked "Mom do you know how to say hello in Chinese?"
"No do you?"
"Yes"
At this point I am thinking what Disney show did she watch that taught her Chinese? "Well how do you say it?"
"Hello in Chinese! Silly"
"Your right Sophie how silly of me"

1 comment:

  1. LOL I laughed so hard I cried on the last one....sooo funny. I just love her.

    ReplyDelete