Monday, March 11, 2013

Recent Happenings

A couple weeks ago my sister was able to quit her job. Which is awesome because she finally gets to stay home with her cute little man. We got to watch him while she worked and he was a lot of fun to have around. The girls definitely miss him. Especially Sophie she was such a little mom...


She would feed him and do baby talk. Both of the girls were just so awesome and helpful with him so I am pretty excited for Baby Roc to come. I think they will be too, they loved having a baby in the house.

Thanks to our tax return we were finally able to do something to our backyard!

 
 

Am I excited about rocks? Yes I am! No more dirt and thorns! The girls will actually go in the backyard and play now too! We put in pea gravel so it is much softer than gravel. Lydia likes to run around barefoot and lay in it. We also filled all of our planter boxes with dirt. Plants are to come :)
Goodbye dirt...we do not miss you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment