Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Funny Sophie

Sophie drew a picture of me the other day and I thought I would share. If your looking for a self esteem boost don't have Sophie draw you...she draws it how she sees it.



You may be thinking why are you wearing a bib? Nope that would be my stomach until she realized it "was too small to be your tummy mom" and drew the bigger circle. Now when she drew Chad he had arms and legs...apparently I am all tummy.


The other night she came out of her room and told me Lydia wanted me to sleep with her in her bed. "But I don't think it's a good idea mom because your too big and you'll break the bed." 

Thanks Sophie

2 comments:

  1. LOL this post made me laugh. Sophie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That is to funny!! I love your backyard-so fun, who knew you could have such a cool backyard in Arizona!!

    ReplyDelete