Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cousin Fun

Last week Aimee and her kids were able to come down to Tucson and visit. It was fun to see them and my girls were insanely excited to spend time with Amea and Ty-Kell. They went shooting and were excellent arrow collectors...



We all jumped in Eleanor and headed to the zoo...



And we went to the Children's Museum. They especially enjoyed the little grocery store...





They all took turns being cashiers. Ty-kell's products were quite expensive. I believe he charged Grandpa $20 for cheese. But he was the one to go to for cereal you could get a killer deal.  Lydia on the other hand was a little salesman. Every time I came to check out she said I had to get more because I wasn't buying enough.

They had so much fun together and Sophie is already counting the days until we get to see them again this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment