Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day

We had a good Mothers Day at our house. A few days before Chad told me for Mothers day that I get to pick out whatever tree I want for our backyard! So we headed to Home Depot. Here is our trip from Sophie's perspective...


I ended up falling in love with these really cool plants for our planter boxes instead. But we need to get some dirt to fill the boxes first so we didn't end up buying them yet.

My wonderful husband made me a yummy breakfast Mothers Day even though his not so wonderful wife forgot to set the alarm. Oops. Although it did feel good to sleep in :)

It was Sophie's first time being able to go up and sing in church. She was so excited that she practically ran up there and was the first one up. And she did a great job!


Then we visited both Grandmas and gave them the gifts the girls helped me make...


Personal bookmarks for their scriptures. I saw this idea on pinterest and thought it was so cute.

1 comment:

  1. They ARE so cute! Even my seminary students thought so...THANKS

    ReplyDelete