Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fun Filled Saturday

Saturday we headed to Sahuarita for a fun kids festival they were having. We were originally going to go with Becca and the kids but sadly they got sick.

But the girls had a blast! They had free face painting...


Sophie got a butterfly and Lydia a Princess crown...



They had a kids pool full of bubbles for them to play with...


But it was pretty warm that day so they spent most of the time in the jumping castles since it was nice in the shade...




Then later Grandma Clayton was nice enough to watch the girls for us so Chad and I could go on a date. It was so nice and it has been a long time since we have gone on a date (besides going to the temple). We both had to think for a little before determining it was last year in Boise. We went to dinner and Chad took me to get some yummy gelato. I can now cross that of my bucket list. It was so delicious it wasn't even funny. I am now a big gelato fan. Then we got to end the night at stake conference. Thanks Mom! We definitely appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun filled day!!! I love the face painting!! And I would love to hear more about your bucket list-sound interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls look beautiful! How much fun, and how wonderful to go out. We are definately missing (all of us) Grandma and Grandpa time. We were spoiled.

    ReplyDelete