Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A New Friend

When we came home from a baptism on Saturday the girls and I were greeted by a new friend...
At first I didn't see it because I was looking at my keys to unlock the door and all the sudden heard a loud, fast, rustling noise as it ran up the wall. I screamed of course. I then composed myself and tried to convince Sophie how cool it was. A little nervous she stepped back and said "Mom take a picture!"
Needless to say we entered the house through the garage. No way was I going to walk under it. When Sophie asked me why we were not going in the front door I told her I didn't want to scare it. Ok so I was scared but that's my story and I am sticking to it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! He is big! Go ahead stick to that story...it is a good one! And if I don't win the machine I hope you do...then we can share!

    ReplyDelete