Monday, July 11, 2011

Boise Adventures Part 4

The weather was much better on Thursday and we were able to go water skiing! we were very excited...

We were prepared with our flagman. He's a professional. (he even reminded me to raise the flag a couple times)
Chad showed off his mad skills...
The kids had a blast on the inner tube...
Sophie was so excited to go with daddy



Ty-kell liked it until the boat started

Amea loved it.
 Sophie decided to be brave and wanted to go with just Kaylie. I'll admit I was really nervous. I imagined them hitting one bump and her flying out. She is just so tiny. So I made myself be brave and let her go. (I told her NOT to let go of the handle) And she did great and loved it...
Kaylie and Sophie would have done this ALL day. They were always asking to go.

Kamrie was all smiles
 We have decided we have to live near a lake. Sophie loved the boat and only got off to eat. I could not get her off the boat. She told Grandpa at the end of the day that we need to get a boat....
Someday Sophie....



2 comments:

  1. SOOO FUN!!!! I miss the "boat" days-so glad you guys got to have so much fun on the boat-She is going to be your little dare devil!! Glad that you were so brave-Looks like you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Sophie girl has Buchanan/Miller blood in her of course she loves the boat and water!!!!!

    ReplyDelete