Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Recently

Some things we have been doing recently....

We enjoyed some carrots out of our garden! The girls had fun picking them...


They were completely excited about eating them until it actually came time to eat them then not so much.

I took the kids to the gym Friday. It has been so long since we have gone and they were so excited to go run and play.



On Saturday we went to the Children's Museum with Grandma and Grandpa Clayton...



We had originally planned on going to the zoo but there was literally thousands of people there. So we enjoyed the day out of the heat.

Thanks to Grandma Clayton the girls made some super cute sunglasses...


and on Sunday Easton started giggling! He did it for the first time for Chad at church while he was changing his diaper. Every one of our children has laughed for him first. Apparently he brings it out in them.

video

On Monday Brad and Becca were nice enough to invite Sophie and Lydia over for a sleep over. We first played at the water park. Sophie loved the slides....


The girls had a blast and were so sad to come home. Sophie even told me she wished she was a part of their family and not ours because they are way more fun...ouch. Before dropping her off I told her I was going to stay for awhile at the water park. She kept insisting I didn't have to and could go home and work. I told her I wanted to spend time with my brother. She got excited and said "yeah you could do that!" Then I explained that brad was my brother. She sadly replied "oh." Ouch again thanks Sophie. At least 2 out of 3 kids still want me around for now.

1 comment:

  1. Love to see all the pictures! Thanks for blogging...don't feel bad, I think it is just his goofiness that gets to the kids

    ReplyDelete