Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Zoo and other Happenings

So its been awhile since I have posted. It has been a very long week and a half. I have been sick off and on. Mastitis put up a really good fight and after round three in one week I was ready to surrender. Thank goodness for the right antibiotics.

Saturday we had a Boise State Party at my sisters house. It was really fun! Okay so it looked like it was really fun I took a nap and then curled up in the fetal position on their couch. But BSU won!!! Woohoo!
We all had our jerseys and Mom Clayton brought over beads the day before and we made some really cute BSU bracelets. Also she made Sophie an awesome reversible cape. I am so sad I didn't get any pictures. Next game I will definitely take pictures as long as I am not dying. :)

Yesterday we went to the zoo with Papa and Oma Clayton. It was a lot of fun and the animals were really active. Sophie even got to see the Polar Bear have her lunch. She loved the piles of fake ant poo by the ant eaters and insisted Papa take a picture...
She is getting so big. She always has to pose for pictures now.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What a goof!
    SO glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete