Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sophie's First Day of Preschool!

Tuesday was Sophie's first day going to preschool. She was beyond excited all morning and even jumped out of bed when Lydia woke up....that never happens she likes her beauty sleep.


She didn't even want me to walk her up to the door.. Miss Independent. It was show and tell day and she was so excited to bring her baby doll to show her friends. Sadly it was forgotten in the car but Sophie happily told her friends all about her baby and then I brought her at the end of school so she could show it. She handled it so well. I thought for sure I had ruined her first day of school.

Lydia was a little sad and so I told her she could have whatever she wanted for a snack. And so she made.....



A licorice and Grandma Chocolate (nutella) sandwich of course....silly girl. I think next time I will put some restrictions on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment