Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kids Say the Funniest Things

Sophie has been saying some really funny things lately and I decided I should start writing them down.

The other day I was in the kitchen and she walks in and says:
"Mom whats your problem?"
"I don't have a problem. Whats YOUR problem?"
"I don't have a problem!"
Then she happily prances out of the kitchen.

Chad was playing with her and she says:
"Daddy we need to talk about something" (this what we say to her when we after she comes out of a time out)
"Oh what do we need to talk about Sophie?"
"Barbies"

Yesterday she was talking on her toy phone like always and says:
"Hello Prince? Where you at?....Oh your at the castle?.....But Princess Sophie is at home! I am waiting for you!....You have to hurry before Strawberry Shortcake kisses you!"

These are their new christmas dresses! Thanks Grandma Clayton!



Lydia has gotten pretty silly too...



We were playing cards with Grandma Clayton and she looked at the cards and then looked at me shook her finger at me and said "uh uh"
"That's right Lydia uh uh don't touch"
She then proceeded to smile and touch the cards. I have a feeling shes going to be trouble.

Her favorite thing to do is give hi fives. Shes pretty proud of herself...

video

3 comments:

  1. They looked super cute on Sunday! I sure love new dresses....especially Christmas ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love this age! They say the best things....makes you laugh every day! Little Lyds...could you not grow up so fast...PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOoo cute!! Thanks for keeping up on your blog-I love to hear all the things they do and say-such cute girls!!

    ReplyDelete