This week I got an email from pull ups where you can have a Disney Character call your kid for doing a great job going in the potty. I thought Sophie would love this so I scheduled Cinderella to call her.(it is just a recorded message but she liked it).
She talked about it the rest of the day. How Cinderella said she was such a big girl.
Do you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you? Lately I have.....
Instead of napping she does this and crys forever because she can see me. It doesn't work well when I am on the phone. So when we get back from Idaho it is officially time to move my office out of Lydia's room.
I have never heard of a princess calling kids for doing well with potty training! Brilliant! Did it help?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good vacation! You deserve it!