When Chad stepped onto the floor he had his hands on his hips and I could see it in his face that he missed it. And I didn't realize until we went to the party that I missed it too. Especially seeing all of the coaches. It was fun to visit with them again and to see that the gym was doing better.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
TCA
Friday night Tucson Cheer Academy had a 10 year anniversary party. It is crazy to think that Chad has not been coaching for over a year now. It was such a big part of our life. Chad was at the gym 2 to 3 times a week. When Sophie was born he was coaching 3 teams so he was there almost every night. During competition season we were going to phoenix every couple weeks. In a way it is nice that we don't have to do all of that and it is really nice to have Chad actually come home after work. But it was still a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



And maybe someday it will be in your life again...I hope so, I know he loves it. But I am proud of him for choosing the right thing now. Besides look at her "Sophie's got talent" Either way cheer is probably in your future! She loves herself a great game of football!
ReplyDeleteAND proud of your for supporting his crazy ideas! Love you Rachel!
Great Memories!!! It still won't let me make a comment under my goggle account. . .weird!
ReplyDelete