I told Sophie Friday morning that it was the last day she got to play at the gym with Devon. She got sad and said "Mom I don't have a picture of Devon.." So I brought the camera.
Sophie said to me yesterday. "Mom Devon is going to move to my house!" Ummmm nope sorry Sophs. I explained it to her again and she says "Oh ok we go visit Devon!"
![]() |
I believe him. Chad and I are totally ok with that too. We would really love the in laws. I told his mom that we need to make sure they go to the same college.
Devon is just a few weeks older than Sophie and its funny because Landon is just a few weeks older than Lydia.
Lydia is going to miss her little boyfriend too.
We will really miss the Bargers, but we wish them good luck in their new adventures!!








MAybe this is a foreshadowing to her having to send him off on a mission!! :) Hope sophie survives her heartache!! :) (this is kim-for some reason it wouldn't let me leave a comment otherwise)
ReplyDelete