The week before we met her teacher Mrs. Malm.
On the first day she jumped out of bed and was dressed and ready to go hours before school started.
She did so good lining up with her class and had no problem with me leaving. I on the other hand had a much harder time and teared up.
After school she was all smiles and loved it! She did say that the one thing she doesn't like about school is that she has to sit on the ground outside for snack time and it gets her outfit dirty.
Lydia did surprisingly well with it all too. She had no problem giving Sophie a hug and leaving and she actually cried when I told her we needed to go pick her up from school. Apparently Lydia is enjoying the alone time with Mom and Easton.
Aw the thought of leaving her at school made me cry too. I can't believe she is old enough where does the time go?
ReplyDelete