We had to unroll the roll of streamers as fast as we could. Then we had a basketball shooting contest.
Stephanie creamed all of the adults in that one! Then we competed against our spouses in shooting a soccer ball into the goal which Chad won (although technically he cheated :) )
We were all given medals! The kids were very excited!
It was such a fun night spending time with the Schuetzlers and the Gryglas and the girls loved playing with Hyrum and Maddy!
What a fun idea!!! I watched the ceremony with the kids, and the kids were saying how they could do all that stuff like swim and run and bike and gymnastics, and I was trying to explain how all these people had trained a long time for what they do and that they were amazing. Landon looks at me and says "I'm Amazing". It melted my heart. All I could think to say was "I know!!" Look like you guys had a great time!!
ReplyDelete