- Go rock climbing
- Visit Palmyra
- Hike Piccacho Peak
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go down a river in a inner tube
- Go on a cruise
- Do a session at the Oakland, Nauvoo, and Salt Lake Temple
- Observatory Dinner
- Make a Gingerbread House
- Go Scuba diving
- Stay at a fancy resort
- Go to Disney World
- Go through a corn maze
- Swim with dolphins
- Go ice blocking
- Snowboard
- Go on a trip overseas to Scotland and Europe
Go Snowmobiling
- Explore a Cave
- Vacation on a tropical island
- Own a pet shop
- Eat gelato
I will share Chad's tomorrow...





Didn't you do a session in SLC? Maybe it was just a sealing...Nice list!
ReplyDeleteWe didnt end up getting to do a session in SLC just the sealing. so hopefully we can go back and do one!
DeleteNice list-I think I am going to make me one!! This sounds fun :)
ReplyDeleteI think you guys should come to Sun valley with us for Christmas so you can both snowboard. it would be awesome!!
ReplyDelete