Growing up my Mom always let us pick out a treat when we went grocery shopping with her. Most of the time it was a doughnut. I still to this day have not had an old fashion doughnut as good as the ones at the Safeway in Lakeport. But I always loved going with my mom to the grocery store (and not just for the treat) and I think I have that mentality instilled in me. With the girls they prefer fruit snacks. Sophie has asked for a doughnut a couple of times and I tell her she can have that or fruit snacks. Fruit snacks always prevail.
Sophie can quickly grab the one she wants but Lydia it is a serious decision that sometimes she has to sit down for and contemplate...
And Sophie always shows her all of her options....
But in the end Lydia always picks Super Mario.
LOL! She must like those colors...funny little girl
ReplyDelete