The weather was much better on Thursday and we were able to go water skiing! we were very excited...
We were prepared with our flagman. He's a professional. (he even reminded me to raise the flag a couple times)
Chad showed off his mad skills...
The kids had a blast on the inner tube...
![]() |
| Sophie was so excited to go with daddy |
![]() |
| Ty-kell liked it until the boat started |
![]() |
| Amea loved it. |
Sophie decided to be brave and wanted to go with just Kaylie. I'll admit I was really nervous. I imagined them hitting one bump and her flying out. She is just so tiny. So I made myself be brave and let her go. (I told her NOT to let go of the handle) And she did great and loved it...
![]() |
| Kaylie and Sophie would have done this ALL day. They were always asking to go. |
![]() |
| Kamrie was all smiles |
We have decided we have to live near a lake. Sophie loved the boat and only got off to eat. I could not get her off the boat. She told Grandpa at the end of the day that we need to get a boat....
Someday Sophie....
SOOO FUN!!!! I miss the "boat" days-so glad you guys got to have so much fun on the boat-She is going to be your little dare devil!! Glad that you were so brave-Looks like you all had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat Sophie girl has Buchanan/Miller blood in her of course she loves the boat and water!!!!!
ReplyDelete