Ayden loves baseball and was so excited to be there. He is such a cutie!
I know he doesn't look too excited in the pic but he was moving around so much I didn't get a good pic of him. At this moment I think he was getting told to sit down. Sierra was so funny she said she wanted the purple team to win, umm wrong team Sierra...

Sophie did better than I thought she would she actually watched quite a bit of the game...
I guess we got lucky because Lydia was awesome too! She just chilled....
Here are some more pics from the night...I am not sure what the kids were doing in the last pic but they had fun! It was a really good game too. U of A beat Washington! And they only played 5 innings! There were several home run hits too which was exciting. Thanks Brad and Becca for coming with us it was so much fun!









I am not so sure Sierra is going to appreciate that picture in about 10 years...LOL! I agree Sophie and Sierra do look alot alike. What surprised me most was how much Chad and Brad look alike!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun night!! Glad the kids were good for you.. . .that makes it more enjoyable :)
ReplyDelete