Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cousin fun and Mount Lemon

Last week Aimee came down for a few days. The girls were so excited to see their cousins! We took them to the children's museum.





Autori and Easton were so cute playing together at the checkout counter.


They had a lot of fun playing together. After we came back to our house and had a bonfire. We cooked hot dogs and had smores of course. Then they all watched Frozen together.


On Saturday we took the girls up to Mount Lemon for a hike and picnic.



The weather was perfect up there and the kids had fun finding moss and pine cones. Easton was in absolute heaven. He loved crawling around in the dirt and playing with sticks, rocks, and pine needles.



We stopped to picnic in an area with a bunch of boulders. The girls loved climbing all over them. Chad found the perfect little cave that he said he would sleep in if he needed to. The girls officially claimed it as the Troll Cave.



On the way back we discovered not to let me lead the way when hiking. I took a wrong turn and ended up taking the kids and I on a detour. Chad laughed and joked that he couldn't leave me for one second without me getting lost. Just for the record we wouldn't have been lost I was heading to the road...its just that I wouldn't have made it to our van...ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment