Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tummy Time

Last week at my 38 week appointment my Doctor told me I was already dilated to a 3 and she doubted she would see me at my next appointment. So we quickly did tummy pictures thinking I could pop any minute....


But now the week has passed and still no baby. Poor Chad has been a nervous wreck all week.


We take this picture every time to compare our bellies. What possessed us in the first place to start this odd tradition? No clue.

But here we are with Sophie...








And Lydia...

 
 
(As a disclaimer Chad is pushing his belly out as far as he can in all of these pictures)


3 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't believe you guys are gonna be outnumbered soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you were holding an almost 9 lb baby in there!! YOu look so tiny!- Loved seeing all the pictures i think it's a fun tradition!!

    ReplyDelete