Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easton Roc

Last Tuesday my doctor said I was at a 4 and if I wanted I could be induced or just wait. Well we were tired of waiting so Thursday we headed to the hospital so we could finally meet our baby boy. 8 hours later Easton Roc Clayton joined our family....



He was born at 5:25pm and was 8lbs 15oz and 20 inches long! (He was just .03 grams away from 9lbs) Everyone in the room was shocked how big he was! Now it makes complete sense on why my ribs hurt so much.

The girls got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Clayton and were so excited to come see their little brother...


They love him to death and have been awesome with him. Lydia finally accepted the fact that he sleeps in the room with them...


I just noticed Lydia hiding in this picture what a goof.

Easton definitely loves his Daddy. He was giving him little grins the other day.


and we have learned he does not like his back rubbed. But his head ... he absolutely loves...






3 comments:

  1. Seriously- maybe it's just the picture, but look at those arms and legs, he is going to be a tall boy!! I think maybe he got your side of the family jeans Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture!!!! So cute!! and lydia hahaha I didnt see her at first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is how to make a lineman! Way to go you guys! I can't wait to see the cutie. You know it just came to me you guys kind of jinxed yourselves when you named him Roc he had to live up to his name.... Good Boy!

    ReplyDelete