Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Princess Finger Puppets

Sophie was invited to a birthday party this last week. She was so excited not only because she absolutely loves birthday parties but she also got to wear a tutu and wings! She immediately picked out her outfit once she got the invitation 2 weeks before. And thanks to Grandma Clayton letting us borrow her angel wings her outfit was complete!


I always have a hard time trying to figure out what to do for gifts. Thanks to pinterest I found a really cute Disney Princess finger puppet tutorial! What little girl doesn't like princesses right?


This is my kind of project because it was a matter of cutting out felt and hot gluing everything together! I love the little castle purse to carry all the princesses!



I found the tutorial here. I bought all of the colored felt squares at Michael's and it only cost me $3! Plus I have plenty extra to make more!

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Sophie! those finger puppets are adorable!

    ReplyDelete