Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Swimming Fun

I know it is the first of April but when you live in the desert the pool looks inviting pretty quickly. So we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Millers and went swimming. The water was a little cold...



They weren't sure if they dared go in after putting their feet in. But then Lydia decided it was fun and they both played in the lagoon happily...


Grandma also bought some really fun beach chairs for the grand kids to lounge by the pool. The girls loved them...



When I asked Lydia to look at me and say cheese she walked up to me and said "Cheese!" right in my face...

That works...

They spent quite a bit of time sitting in all of the chairs. Sophie preferred the pink one of course but Lydia thought it was a game to run and sit in all of them...

video


I love how Lydia just shruggs her shoulders after Sophie crashes..haha (probably because it happens a lot so its like "Sophie fell again oh well shes good")

2 comments:

  1. My kids keep asking to go swimming too!! What fun and cute chairs! I can see a fun summer coming ahead for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay we are getting ready to go swimming to! Unfortunatly it is just starting to hit the sixties. I know what you are thinking are we sure we want to vacation down there and plan water activities. That looks like so much fun and I am so impressed that Sophie finally grew out of her swimming suit! Hehe. I thought she would wear it forever. Lyds is looking good in that swimming suit! I can't wait to have another little girl so see what they look like in eachothers clothes.

    ReplyDelete