Thursday, April 19, 2012

Grocery Store Treat

Growing up my Mom always let us pick out a treat when we went grocery shopping with her. Most of the time it was a doughnut. I still to this day have not had an old fashion doughnut as good as the ones at the Safeway in Lakeport. But I always loved going with my mom to the grocery store (and not just for the treat) and I think I have that mentality instilled in me. With the girls they prefer fruit snacks. Sophie has asked for a doughnut a couple of times and I tell her she can have that or fruit snacks. Fruit snacks always prevail.

Sophie can quickly grab the one she wants but Lydia it is a serious decision that sometimes she has to sit down for and contemplate...


And Sophie always shows her all of her options....


But in the end Lydia always picks Super Mario.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! She must like those colors...funny little girl

    ReplyDelete