Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Day

Saturday was my birthday. My wonderful husband with the help of his sisters got me some really cute boots for my birthday! I was so excited! My sister had some skinny jeans that she gave me too!



Sophie loves birthdays and probably sang happy birthday to me at least 100 times. I loved it. She would randomly say "Mom! It's your happy birthday day! Can I sing happy birthday?!"

Chad's work had a Christmas party at El Molinitas so we all got ready to go...


It was a lot of fun and girls were great even though it was way past their bedtime. That was a nice birthday present! And they all embarrassed me and sang me happy birthday and I got some yummy flan. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day! :)

    (The girls look SUPER cute in their pretty dresses!)

    ReplyDelete